Thursday, May 22, 2014

WHAT COLOR IS THE SKY IN YOUR WORLD?

For the last couple of weeks I have held off on blogging about the NBA and their owners.  Donald Sterling is nothing more than a racist, bigoted asshat.  Mark Cuban is a well spoken business man who had enough integrity to speak the truth. Now people are saying that Mark is a racist bigot? What color is the sky in your world you ignorant moron????  In my opinion comparing these two and what they said is the same as comparing a parent who swatted a child on the butt for something to one who beat and murdered theirs.  SERIOUSLY YOU IDIOTS CALM DOWN. I agree with Cuban. And if you think about it I am sure you do the same stuff. If a boy showed up to pick your daughter for a date would you really be comfortable with someone who has a shaved head, facial piercings, tattoos and on a Harley or would you be more comfortable with someone who borrowed their parents car, has collar length hair that is styled, a letter man jacket and is carrying a bouquet of flowers and a gives you his cell phone number?  BE HONEST. We all are trained at a very early age to be aware of our surroundings and who is in them. I am a petite woman who weighs about 125 lbs. Would I cross the street like Mr Cuban  when I saw either of the people walking towards me.  HELL YES I WOULD.   I try not to judge people and honestly can not care any less than I already do what color you are. I care about how you look walking by me at night where I may or may not be safe. We all err on the side of caution.  What Sterling has done is sickening and I think he should not only lose the Clippers he should be banned from owning any professional sports team, apartment complex, or even a dog but hey that is just me.  Why are the mindless drones jumping on the train that Cuban is bad? If you can not think for yourself and form your own opinions maybe you should just go color in your blanket forts and let us big kids handle stuff.   

2 comments:

  1. Great thoughts. Glad to see you blogging again. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TY Bestie you will LOVE my next one.......

    ReplyDelete